Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Perfect Palette...Color Palette That Is

While setting up my Google Reader to track my favorite wedding blogs, I came across this post from The Perfect Palette. This blog, which offers wedding color suggestions in almost every color palette imaginable, is hands down one of my favorites. I'm especially loving the aqua, light green & antique gold pairing suggested in their latest post:

A Summer Soiree: Blending Aqua, Light Green & Antique Gold


Sometimes I happen upon a color palette that just really makes me feel inspired! This palette of aqua, light green, and antique gold is exactly one of those palettes. There is something very soft about how these colors come together. It's light & airy, a tad feminine, and also incredibly romantic. I think this palette would look gorgeous for either a Summer or a Spring wedding. Some of my favorite ideas in this board include the gorgeous cake design with it's intricate detailing as well as the fun and quirky getaway ride! So what do you think? Is this a palette you would consider? I think if I were to do it all over again, this would be a really fun palette to work with!


From The Perfect Palette

1 comment:

Abigail 'wedding girl' Horton said...

I don't think I have every seen this color scheme before, certainly not at a wedding. Very beautiful and very unique. Particularly loving the blue...