Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome!

Every year for the past three years, one of my new years goals has been to come up with an idea for an entrepreneurial business venture. Something that I love doing that I could also make money from. Well, it took longer than I expected to come up with a solid idea, but in 2009 I had the "ah hah" moment that Oprah so often speaks of.

If you know me, you know I love, love, LOVE! weddings and everything having to do with them. From watching wedding T.V. shows, going to friends weddings, planning weddings, visiting wedding boutiques…I just can’t get enough of weddings!

So, I thought what better way to channel my wedding energies than to start my own wedding & event planning company.

Welcome to Fabulously Ever After Weddings & Events. Come with me as I chronicle the adventures (and sometimes misadventures) in my pursuit of weddings, events and, most of all, all things fabulous!


That's me, ZoĆ©, in the blue bridesmaid dress at my sister's August 2008 wedding

No comments: