Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Rundown: Bridal Shows & More Pinkberry

Hello lovlies! Hope you all had a great weekend and are not missing that hour of sleep too much. My weekend was full of wedding highlights:

After witnessing Pinkberry's new catering service on-site at the Kick-Ass Cake Bash the other week, Tamika, the catering manager of the Burbank Pinkberry store came out to meet me to chat more about all Pinkberry catering has to offer for weddings and events. If any of my SoCal readers are interested in incorporating Pinkberry into your next event, contact Tamika who is an absolute joy to work with. Their catering services start at $4.50 per serving.

Along with Liz Coopersmith of Silver Charm Events, I headed over to the Festival of Brides bridal show at the Millennium Biltmore on Sunday. I met dozens of upscale wedding vendors and unfortunately broke my health food kick to sample a few small bites of delicious wedding cake. The pictured themed cake by Cakes By The Pound was by far my favorite. 
For you soon-to-be brides, bridal shows are great venues to meet all sorts of wedding vendors. Click here for a list of Southern California bridal shows this season. 

Oh, and for you fellow emerging wedding planners, Liz is hosting an introductory session for her new wedding planner coaching program, (What A) Wedding Planner Needs, this Saturday in Santa Monica. Contact me if you want to come along. It starts at 1pm and is completely free!

No comments: