Monday, March 29, 2010

Fabulous Wedding Rings...from Costco


While taking care of a little weekend grocery shopping at my neighborhood Costco, I was pleasantly surprised to come across a display case full of a girl's best friend...diamonds! That's right, among the aisles of electronics, food, clothes and pretty much anything else you can imagine, Costco also sells wedding and engagement rings. I never thought to direct clients to Costco for their wedding bands, but I certainly will in the future. While the selection is much smaller than a jewelry store, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and options Costco had to offer (including a ring very similar to my dream Tiffany ring, but for a fraction of the cost!). The Costco website shows a sample of their selection, but  the display case in your local store may offer a different or even better selection.
 

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Wedding resort in kolkata