Monday, February 15, 2010

Fabulous Florals: An Experiment With Floral Design

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to do the decorations for a wonderful Valentine's event hosted by the Michael Ferrera Custom Clothing brand. Held in a private room at the Il Fornaio italian restaurant in Pasadena, this intimate event to discuss love and relationships was a great opportunity to market my new business.

I decided to create a couple floral arrangements for the table centerpieces, and since I've never created floral designs from scratch, this was an excellent learning experience. The pieces turned out great and were a huge hit with the guests. Take a look at some of the picures below.


Downtown wholesale floral district

Prepping the flowers in my kitchen

The final products!

4 comments:

al said...

nice job zoe!

L Rochelle said...

Gorgeous job Z!!

Fabulously Ever After said...

Thanks, ladies :)

Unknown said...

Great job, Zoe! The arrangements look very classy and posh! Wish I could have made the event!