Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Hello Loves! It's been too long since I've blogged...I've missed you all. Over the past two months, I've been all over the country and the world, mostly for work, but I snuck some play time in there too. I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the city of love, Paris, among other places, and here are a few photos I hope you enjoy :)



Paris' HUGE shopping mall Les Printemps...a true shoppers dream!
The Eiffel Tower by day...
....and by night
Barcelona!
The essence of happiness
Exploring
Me and my fabulous travel buddy, Val!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your trip looks amazing!! glad you had fun :)

~lindsey

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

Welcome home...you have amazing pictures! Im so jealous!

wedding dresses said...

your trip looks amazing!