Sunday, July 25, 2010

Out of Office...But Be Back Soon!

It's an exciting time in the life of Zoe Z -- and exciting also equates to BUSY.  I'll be traveling quite a bit for my corporate job as a PR professional, taking a week off for vacation (I can't remember the last time I did this), and closing escrow on my first home (exciting!); so I apologize in advance if I'm not able to update the blog as regularly as I'd like for the next few weeks.

I can't leave you empty handed though. Check out this amazing song by BeBe & CeCe Winans, I Found Love. It's absolutely perfect for a walk down the aisle or a couples first dance as man & wife. Take a listen and check out the e-card for the song here.

2 comments:

E.M.H. said...

Congrats on your home!!! Hope you enjoy your vacation :-)

Fabulously Ever After said...

Thanks E.M.H.!