Monday, May 3, 2010

Your Fabulous Affair...On Us!

"Tis better to give than receive." Well, this month I'm in a giving mood! And you, my wonderful readers, are on the receiving end. Fabulously Ever After is offering FREE wedding planning services to a lucky reader in the Southern California area! Yes, you heard right..FREE!

Valued at more than $2000, the Fierce wedding package is perfect for the couple that has taken care of some of the preliminary details on their own, but still needs assistance planning in the months leading up to the wedding, as well as full coordination on the actual wedding date so you can relax and enjoy your special day.


Sound too good to be true, well it's not. There's no catch. We simply want the pleasure of being involved in your big day and the challenge of helping you make your wedding dreams a reality.

Want to be considered? It's easy. Send an email to contest{at}fabulouslyeverafter{dot}com with the following information by Friday, May 28:
  1. Couple's Name
  2. Wedding Date & Location
  3. Wedding Budget
  4. In 50 words or less, tell me why you need my help. You can be creative, funny, frank...as long as tell me why you need me.
  5. A picture of the lovely couple
The Fabulously Ever After team will review the entries and announce the winner on Monday, May 31.

If you're not getting married, surely you know someone who is, so spread the word!

***UPDATE***

Fabulously Ever After is now teaming up with professional photographer Kristen Simental to offer free wedding planning services AND wedding photography to a lucky couple in the Southern California area. That’s more than $4000 worth of free wedding day services!

So, in addition to the Fierce wedding planning package from Fabulously Ever After, the winner will also get the following photography services generously donated by Kristen:

  • Up to 6 hours of photography coverage
  • All high-resolution digital images delivered on a disc at 300 DPI, ready for printing
  • Online viewing of selected images provided for you, family and friends in a private, password protected gallery
  • A separate engagement shoot
  • All high-resolution image files on DVD
It doesn’t get much better than this folks. We’ve extended the entry deadline through Friday, May 21st, so get those entries in now!

4 comments:

val said...

Love this idea! Makes me wish I had a wedding to plan. If I make you a bridesmaid, do I get free planning too? LOL. jk ;)

Fabulously Ever After said...

Val, I guess I forgot to tell you that I've already started planning all my close friends' weddings. lol

Style with Benefits said...

wow, what an amazing and fab giveaway, zoe! whoever wins will be a lucky couple!

TruTru said...

This rocks I will definitely spread the word!