Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Engagement Photo Shoots

In recent years, engagement photo shoots have become all the rage. Gone are the days when engaged couples dressed up in matching outfits and sat in front of a boring studio backdrop to capture a few images that were uninspiring, to say the least. Many couples now consider engagement sessions an essential aspect of their wedding experience and see it as another way to infuse creativity and personal touches into their wedding memorabilia. Take a look at some of these beautiful examples.


Found via Style Me Pretty


Found via The Brides Cafe






Photo by Ryan Morck





3 comments:

E.M.H. said...

Like the blog . . . found my way here via Sugar and Spice and Life with Style Blog. Congrats on the new business. :-)
E.M.H.

Fabulously Ever After said...

Thanks for the kind words my fellow Trojan. I found my way over to your blog as well. I like!

E.M.H. said...

I am definitely a Trojan fan :-) but not an alumni. My mom and the rest of my family went there. I broke tradition!!!! I went to UC Irvine. Have a good weekend :-)