Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Pinkberry Wedding

I just came across this on Inspired By This and had to repost. If you’re a Pinkberry addict like I am, then you can sense my excitement when I found out that Pinkberry now caters weddings and special events!

Breaking news for pinkberry lovers…Pinkberry is now doing wedding catering! To find our if they are doing it in your area, contact your local store. If you are getting married in the south bay area, you are in luck as the Hermosa Beach store is ready to make your event extra cool-get it fro yo? cool? Contact Ray the manager to get you set up. The event minimum is 25 orders which comes with transportation, set up, team to serve, breakdown and cleanup as well as all the serving bowls and utensils. Seriously loving this idea!! They are offering 6 delicious flavors: chocolate, coconut, pomegranate, passion fruit, original and green tea. They also bring all of their toppings! To get more information contact your local Pinkberry.

Images by Caroline Tran



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love this and Pinkberry. I want this at my wedding.. whenever that time may come. :)

Keep up the great job with the blog!

-becs

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

I adore pink berry... it is the best! Wedding thought brewing...